Upland Family Pharmacy is located inside the Upland Health & Diagnostic Center at 1809 S. Main Street in Upland. We are a competitively priced, locally owned and operated, independent retail pharmacy.
We offer both prescription medications and over the counter products. We accept most insurance plans. We are open to the everyone.
We have new product in stock, come by and see for yourself.
Ask Your Pharmacist
- How can I transfer prescriptions from another pharmacy?
- Either stop by our location or call us to transfer prescriptions.
- Can I use my prescription card at your pharmacy?
- Yes, we support most major insurance companies.
- If I order my prescription now, when will it be ready for pickup?
- When requesting a refill online, you will receive a confirmation which will include the estimated time your prescription will be ready.
- If I have no refills remaining, can I still request a refill online?
- Yes, we will contact your physician for you to request a refill. You will be required to enter your phone number so we may contact you at a later time.
- Can you help me with Medicare Part D questions?
- Yes, we have trained Medicare Part D professionals on staff.
- What if I forgot to pick up my prescription at the indicated time?
- We will hold you prescription for 14 days. If you've forgotten to pick up your prescription in this time, call us and we'll be happy to refill it.
- Can I pick up my mother's prescription? What information do I need?
- You must show the proper identification and you must be an authorized caregiver for the patient whose prescription you are picking up.
- Can I prepay my prescription online?
- We currently only accept payment at the pharmacy.